DECIDE TO DRIVE AND CHOOSE WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU
Our friendly and helpful staff at Triple Crown Ford are here to help. They will explore each option with you thoroughly so you can make an informed decision.
To Buy or To Lease? There are advantages to both and we are here to get you the best offer for your dream vehicle.
Drive as many miles as you want! no overage penalties
Change it up! When you buy, there are less restrictions on how you can personalize your vehicle
Save money in the long run
Trade it in when you want a new vehicle!
You're more likely to buy if this sounds like you:
• If you like to personalize a car, this investment can be lost on a leased car.
• When you lease a car, you are typically capped at 15,000 miles a year. Additional mileage can cost you up to 35 cents per mile. Triple Crown Ford does offer flexible leases with different mileage caps depending on your needs.
• If you like the idea of ownership, you are less likely to be happy with the lease option.
• If you like the feeling of accomplishment that paying off a large purchase brings and should consider that when you lease a car, the payment ends only when you return the car.
• If the car you presently own is over 3 years old you are more likely a buyer.
• While not always true, you can usually drive for less if you're willing to buy and drive for at least 3 years.
• If you don't mind doing your own car repairs, you probably don't mind driving a car after the warranty expires.
Lower monthly payments with the possibility to have low or $0 down
A new car means less repairs and maintenance AND access to the factory warranty
Brand new options to choose from every 2, 3, or 4 years
Less sales tax
Possibilities of lower up-front costs
You're more likely to lease if this sounds like you:
• When you negotiate a 24 or 36-month lease, you can be sure you'll always be driving a new vehicle. We also offer longer leases too!
• Standard leases involve a 15,000 miles-per-year cap and charge for extra miles, but leasing at Gilchrist Automotive dealers means your mileage cap can be flexible. Visit a dealership to learn about different lease options.
• Although you need to maintain and repair your leased vehicle just as you would an owned vehicle, because you typically lease for 2 to 3 years, the car is normally under warranty.
• Leasing could give you the ability to drive a vehicle with more options, as several different vehicle trims are available.
• You are free to enjoy the benefits of leasing like low monthly payments and a low down payment without owning the vehicle.
• If you own a company and you use your car for business, check with your tax adviser. You may be able to deduct your auto expenses, including your monthly lease payment. And if the company you work for gives you a monthly car allowance, you may want to lease since you'll be able to drive a nicer car for a lower monthly payment.